Your privacy is important to us and on this website your personal data as a user is respected and cared for. For this reason and in compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and In Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the personal data that you have provided us through the materializadora.es, materialitzadora.cat or materializadora.com websites (hereinafter website), will be treated in the following terms:
Responsible for the treatment
The personal data collected through these websites will be processed by Gustavo Maximo Loverde – Materializadora Digital (hereinafter materializadora), with address for the exercise of rights at C/ Perú 186 bis 08020 Barcelona and email address: email@example.com
Purposes of the treatment
- Keep you informed about our products and services, when you request it through the forms on the website or by email.
- Manage and answer your questions, comments and suggestions, if necessary.
- Respond to requests for estimates, economic evaluations and commercial offers, sending them to the applicant, as well as to carry out follow-up actions and commercial prospecting, by telephone, telematics or in person.
- Process and manage the contractual or pre-contractual relationship as the purchaser of our services or products that, where appropriate, you formalize with materializadora through our website or by email.
- Manage your participation in present and future selection processes, in case you send us your data (including your CV) for this purpose.
- Obtain information on the use of the website, analyzing the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use. For this purpose, materializadora uses statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider that does not allow the identification of the interested party at any time.
Consent. The personal data obtained through the forms on the website will be processed only based on the consent granted by the interested party, through the acceptance of the box provided for this purpose. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Legitimate interest of the interested party. The statistical information obtained from the website will be treated based on the legitimate interest of the interested party. This information does not allow the user to be identified.
The personal data obtained through the website will not be communicated to third parties, except through legal obligation.
The personal data provided by the user to receive commercial communications will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or withdraw their consent.
When the user sends their personal data to participate in the selection processes of materializadora, the data will be processed to participate in the selection processes open at that time. In the event that the application is not selected, the data will be kept for a period of two years in order to be able to count on participation of the user for future selection processes.
When the user sends their data to contact materializadora to make inquiries or suggestions, the data will be kept as long as necessary for this purpose and responsibilities may arise from the treatment carried out.
The statistical data derived from the analysis of traffic and visits to our website will be kept for a period of three years.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, by writing to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Protection policy for minors
Whoever provides data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment formally, declares to be over 14 years of age.
Access to and use of the website by minors under 14 years of age is prohibited.
materializadora reminds people of legal age who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility if a minor incorporates their data to request a product or service.
We also inform that there are computer programs to control browsing by filtering or blocking certain content.
Treatment derived from the use of social networks
The comments and content published on social networks will become public information, so users will have to be especially cautious when they decide to share their personal information. materializadora is not responsible for the information that users enter in the social networks they manage. However, people or data of which are published or included in content or comments owned by materializadora are susceptible to a request of cancellation or removal by the interested and responsible party.
In materializadora we are committed to respect and defend the right to the protection of personal data of our users, visitors and customers.